Jasmine's Return

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
adivie

Re: Jasmine's Return

Post by adivie »

It is more a matter of you are in touch with the ladies we want to be in touch with. It is like my situation. My buddy will not have a chance to ever meet Alba Zevon but having her photograph is a dream for her. I would never want you to change your business but, like Jasmine, some of the models do not have a place we can contact them ourselves for photos. Telling us you cannot do it is still understandable!

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

adivie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:32 pm
It is more a matter of you are in touch with the ladies we want to be in touch with. It is like my situation. My buddy will not have a chance to ever meet Alba Zevon but having her photograph is a dream for her. I would never want you to change your business but, like Jasmine, some of the models do not have a place we can contact them ourselves for photos. Telling us you cannot do it is still understandable!
I can get them to sign one and then photograph the photograph, making it electronic. Physically sending them would be a hassle, i.e., buying a printer that can handle high quality photos, photo paper, packaging and shipping, travel to a non-local post office to send it, dealing with the issue of the post office wanting the sender to add a return address... so much trouble for so little.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

The odd publicity photos are great when you get them. Liked the one recently you did with Jasmine in the green evening dress something like that in her upcoming shoots will be spot on. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

You really do make sense. What about unsigned photos? I know several of the current models will create photosets, unsigned, for their fans at a price. I just say this because I know people who do not want a video but love the model in a certain situation and/or outfit! Something like that with a sign acknowledging the fan might go well, occasionally!

Harty

Post by Harty »

How about if they just hold up a bit of cardboard with “Hi (insert name)” written on it?
No printing, posting or perambulating required!

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

It could even be a "nice looking" piece of paper with their own handwriting :)

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

All we need is all the names on this site And in one lucky dip each model on their shoot hold up the test card with a name on it It could be Jasmine on one shoot or Cadence or Vonka on the next. ;)

adivie

Post by adivie »

Harty wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:22 am
How about if they just hold up a bit of cardboard with “Hi (insert name)” written on it?
No printing, posting or perambulating required!
Harty has an EXCELLENT point and that is what I had Raimondo do for me in one of his customs. That works out great for me! I LOVE the extra video clips Jasmine has made that go along with my customs I have ordered from you!

Again, Harty has an excellent point! The model can hold a sign up to acknowledge the custom creator, if he wanted a personalized photo. That part could be cut out for C4S and BiB Store.

Harty

Post by Harty »

davidnorth wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:03 am
It could even be a "nice looking" piece of paper with their own handwriting :)
Mine was actually on thin paper.
Anubis did them in batches one behind the other.
If you look closely “Hi Cohen” can be seen underneath it.

GB2691

Post by GB2691 »

Welcome back, Jasmine!
vlcsnap-2024-07-30-08h26m41s919 (2).png
vlcsnap-2024-07-30-08h26m41s919 (2).png (263.93 KiB) Viewed 4606 times