Jasmine's Return

Questions and discussions about bondage in its many forms.
Forum rules
No attacking other users; no advertising products. Be kind. Don't make me beat you.

Because of spammers getting in, all new users have to be approved by admin before their account will be activated. To request activation, please contact Dave at davidnorth@bound2burst.com and provide your board username. Thanks.
Dazroped

Jasmine's Return

Post by Dazroped »

Just thinking with Jasmine's return shortly is there anyway that you can let her know that the forum group welcomes her back and wish her well. Presume with the two custom shoots there might be time to get some publicity photos from the videos. Just trying to keep the Jasmine bubble going but do wish her well. :D

davidnorth
Site Admin

Re: Jasmine's Return

Post by davidnorth »

If I remember, and it is an if, I will take some photos. As we work through the customs, details like that are generally forgotten.

I don't think you need to worry about Jasmine's popularity. We have almost 13 years worth of videos from her, so there will always be sales of her content. She also does well on Clips4Sale.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

Thanks in advance. :D

adivie

Post by adivie »

Maybe if fund$ were involved in the photo shoot for Jasmine. I know Rachel Adams, Cadence Lux, and Vonka Romanov offer photo sets for VERY reasonable prices! Just a suggestion!

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

adivie wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:51 am
Maybe if fund$ were involved in the photo shoot for Jasmine. I know Rachel Adams, Cadence Lux, and Vonka Romanov offer photo sets for VERY reasonable prices! Just a suggestion!
It's not funds, it's more a case of remembering. That said, I have produced a few photosets in the past and added them for sale. There were no takers. Other than getting a few nice clear pictures (although 4K video is almost as good), there isn't much point.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

I would certainly pay for a signed Jasmine is is not another aspect of the business maybe worth exploring. :idea:

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

Dazroped wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:07 pm
I would certainly pay for a signed Jasmine is is not another aspect of the business maybe worth exploring. :idea:
Do you mean a signed photo transmitted electronically? I would certainly not want to get a printer for photos and start mailing them to people. That's a lot of hassle.

Dazroped

Post by Dazroped »

davidnorth wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:22 pm
Dazroped wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:07 pm
Do you mean a signed photo transmitted electronically? I would certainly not want to get a printer for photos and start mailing them to people. That's a lot of hassle.
That was the idea sounds like something out of a Comic con doesn't it. :lol:

adivie

Post by adivie »

You could always see who would want a signed Jasmine photo? Maybe even a signed one from other models who visit for shoots!

davidnorth
Site Admin

Post by davidnorth »

adivie wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:28 am
You could always see who would want a signed Jasmine photo? Maybe even a signed one from other models who visit for shoots!
Honestly, I doubt there would be more than a few requests. Maybe I'm out of touch, but do people do this sort of thing now? Seriously though, I don't want to get into printing and mailing photos.